Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

DE M47 Shotgun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CQBer

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: DE M47 Shotgun   Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:01 pm

INTRODUCTION: Well one day I was in my local airsoft store(airsoftknoxville) and I wanted a new gun and when I saw this I had to have it. It cost me $30, which was pretty awesome(at the time).

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: When I got home I ripped off the plastic cover, grabbed my bbs then headed outside. When I got outside I realized that the gun was heavy(that was in my noobish years).

SIGHTS:This gun has no iron sights but it does have a rail to mount red dots on!

THE MAGAZINE: Well there isn't too much about the magazine, except that it sticks out 2 inches from the mag well! And that it holds 20 rounds, but there are the 2 or 3 bbs that just won't shoot.

[/img]http://i22.servimg.com/u/f22/11/59/41/32/100_0810.jpg[img]

PERFORMANCE: If you are going to get this gun based on looks then go for it because accuracy SUCKS!! range SUCKS! Here is a target that I was shooting at from 50ft away 4 out of 5 shots hit And heres one from 75ft away 2 out of 5 shots hit

CONCLUSION: In conclusion this gun is good for its looks but overall I do not recomend this gun UNLESS you are going to be playing in CQB or backyard battles. So I guess this was a good buy for me.

PROS:
Trademarks

Good weight

Removable rail system

Has adjustable hop-up

Cheap (around $20)

CONS:
Mostly plastic

Bad range

Inaccurate past 50ft

No iron sights

Buttplate digs into your shoulder when firing

OVERALL Overall this is a so so gun, not the best, not the worst. I would recomend it to people playing in CQB or backyard battles but NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE ELSE, unless you want an affordible shotgun. So overall a 2 out of 5.

And more pictures!!

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: DE M47 Shotgun   Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:18 pm

wow you must've got a bad one.... Mine is accurate at around 100 feet, and about the last 2 shots flip the gun over and cock it; then shoot it. I've tried fixing that myself and had no success.. I like mine because it's a good loaner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snipe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DE M47 Shotgun   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 pm

hey if you want it light look at the cap at the end of the barrel unscrew it after that lift the stock in the air (slowly) the the stick that slides out is the weight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE M47 Shotgun   

Back to top Go down

DE M47 Shotgun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1