Airsoft-Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Retailer Experiences

Go down 
+6
Snip3r
mp5a5ris
emokid
Stealthmaster14
CQBer
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Your Retailer Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 am

Here, post some of your best (or worst) retailer experiences. Rate them on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best. Also, post the item you bought from that retailer.

Ebay- ( affraid ) 8; Cheap-o No-Name 1911-ish looking springer (it was also my first airsoft gun.)

AirsoftAtlanta- 10; Echo 1 MP5A4

AirsoftGI- 3(you guys know why); JG BAR-10 G-Spec
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
CQBer
CQBer

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 am

airsplat-10; My cheap Boyi electirc broke the first day I got it and I told them and they sent me another free of charge

Evike-5; HFC USP(spring)Crappy CS will make me think twice before ordering from them again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SargeandSniper1
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 11:57 am

Shortyusa- 9 several items, no problems. I got a defective UHC MP5 SD3 and sent it back and they sent me a brand new one. The only problem I have with them is that they overcharge several products. For instance, the Echo 1 VA MP5 A4 is 160 at airsoftgi, IT'S 200 dollars at shortyusa. My poor friend got ripped off by 40 bucks, with which he could have bought a smart charger. Airsoftgi also has a coupon for free shipping, which would have saved him even more moola.

Airsplat- 7 Have had bad experiences with them. (not very bad, but bad enough)

Airsoftgi- 10 I LOVE THIS PLACE

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 2:25 pm

AirsoftCQB-10: just because its only a few minutes away from me.

Evike-7: looses orders, does not notify me why my order was not shipped, does not mark some items out of stock, but they can have some cheap prices.

Trinityairsoft-10: excellent service, in VA(where I live) low prices, down side is I have to pay taxes.
Back to top Go down
mp5a5ris

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 3:22 pm

Last edited by mp5a5ris on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snip3r
Snail Hugger
Snip3r

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Airsplat-10 you might not belive me but they have great CS

Airsoftgi-10 I think Stealthmaster14 put it best I LOVE THIS PLACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp
Airsoftguy087
Moderator/Stargate Freak
Airsoftguy087

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 9:14 pm

HobbyTownUSA 10 (Walk in) Gut a Tokyo Marui P90, and they gave me a FREE spring upgrade. Now, it's shooting around 350. Smile

ShortyUSA 4. I got a UTG shotgun that broke within a week. I emailed them, and they spend 5 emails tring to tell me that if I got some good BBs the problem would go away. So I spent another $12 on BBs, which DIDN'T fix the gun. So then I had to pay another $15 shipping and $5 for a piece of foam to go over the gub (They didn't even pack it this nice) because if I didn't, and it broke (ON THE WAY BACK TO THEM) they wouldn't give me a new gun. So then I waited 3 weeks for it, and that one boke after a few monthes, because I tryed not to ue i when I wasn't playing airsoft.

AirsoftGI.com walk in 6. I got what I wanted, but it took them 45 minutes to get to me, and they didn't seem to know as muc as my regular walk in store. (HobbyTownUSA)
Back to top Go down
finn1016

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 10:24 am

Has anyone bought through "airsoftshooting" on Ebay?
they have cheap AK mounts and i was wondering if anyone has experience with them.
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Airsoftshooting is Ehobbyasia. So they have cheap guns, but then you have $50 for shipping on most items.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 6:55 pm

While I haven't actually bought anything for Ehobbyasia (airsoftshooting), I'm planning to buy from them in the future, as they are probably the best place to buy airsoft guns on Ebay.

However, like emo said, one of their downsides is that shipping is pretty high, but for an AEG, shipping is usually $30-$40, not $50.

Also, I believe CQBer bought his TM M9 springer from them, so you can ask him if they're a good retailer.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 5:15 pm

I did they were pretty good, not the best(shipping) not the worst
Back to top Go down
mleichter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Seeking whereabouts of Rob Nauman   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Does anyone know the status of a retailer named Rob Nauman whose organization is called Airsoft Authority? I ordered an airsoft gun on behalf of my 15 yo son on May 27, 2008. Rob was nice enough to shoot us back an email to recommend a different gun because of some practical issue/drawback with the original order. We agreed with his recommendation and believed it was being sent. We've heard nothing. Received nothing. Have tried many emails and phone messages to no avail.

Any information would be helpful.
Michelle
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 pm

im sorry to be the one to say this but i think you got scammed, and we are not a part of that website for reference, and welcome to the forum( that is if your staying)
Back to top Go down
Senor Awesome
Moderator/Baseball Junkie
Senor Awesome

Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:31 pm

No clue, you could report his company to the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Hopefully you paid through paypal as well.

Next time if you are planing on buying another gun, shoot me a PM or better yet, post a topic to get everyone's input, and we will guide you through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftzone.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Retailer Experiences   Your Retailer Experiences Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Retailer Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft-Authority :: Miscellaneous Airsoft Stuff :: Retailers-
Jump to: