Airsoft-Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Improvements - My suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Improvements - My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm

You guys are mostly a tight knit community, but by chance if you ever get new members that aren't stolen from that noobtown known as Airsoft Reports, you guys will need to make your forum more aesthetically pleasing.
Firstly you guys need to get a new logo, stealing a pic from wikipedia article and putting 'Airsoft Authority' on it will not do. I have tried to tell that retard admin on ASR the same thing since I got a lot of power over there, but being dense as he is, he never did anything about it.

Now, also get a new theme, this one is utter crapish, im sure this forumotion place has better themes than this.

Just a bunch of suggestions, do what you want with 'em, go ahead and throw 'em away for all i care.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Moderator/Taco Addict
Jacob

Number of posts : 320
Location : Giraffe and taco land (theres also rainbows and unicorns and senor)
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Better themes? like a new color? Also, our logo was not stolen, Its actually a picture of me.

And are you sid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:44 pm

I am so sid, tom, sizemore, sab, and all those other people.

When I mean a better theme, I not only mean a new color, I mean get some new images also.

And yes, your logo is stolen from wikipedia, bugboy928.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Moderator/Taco Addict
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Omg it is you omd. What up gangsta? (i am so cool)

Its Me/UwS-Patriot......

-Senor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Yes, our logo is taken from a wikipedia article, but from what I saw, it's not a copyrighted image, so it isn't stealing.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Yes, it is not dictionary definition stealing, but the point I am trying to get across is that you need an original logo.
Back to top Go down
RoboFURY

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Well thanks for the suggestions, if you can call them that, that was more like "do it now or i am not going to be your friend" (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:03 pm

As of currently I am working on a theme on a demo forum just to show you guys what good theme work I am capable of. I call it, Ipod Touch Theme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Moderator/Taco Addict
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:27 pm

I wonder what that themes going to be of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements - My suggestions   Improvements - My suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Improvements - My suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft-Authority :: Site Related :: Forum Ideas-
Jump to: