Airsoft-Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

airsoft gun vs. rockband

Go down 
+2
Stealthmaster14
CQBer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CQBer
CQBer

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-16

airsoft gun vs. rockband Empty
PostSubject: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:27 pm

i really didnt know where to put this so right here will be fine for now. Ok as most(if not all) of you know I want a TM M4 but $270 is alot to lay down for a gun (it might not be much for you guys but for me it is)(especially when admin wont even play me with my AEG Sad ) and i really want rockband so i was thinking maybe i could get rockband and get the TM USP AEP(I have also wanted this since I wanted my M4), then maybe when school starts start saving up for the M4. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SargeandSniper1
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Why not get the DE USP?

Look at it this way

Airsoft gets you active

Video games make you fat Very Happy

I play guitar and I can play a lot of the songs on the guitar heroes, so for me, I don't see the point of playing the games.

Also, why not get a FULL METAL G&G M4 for the same price?

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-GG-GR16CARB.htm
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm

for one i like TM better and i need to be very light and fast in the field and lugging around a full metal gun wouldnt be good for me anyway cause i would drop it and dent it and it wouldnt work anymore and bad things happen to me around metal, just ask admin
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:53 pm

if you drop it, it WOULDN'T dent. G&G has like the best metal bodies out of all the airsoft brands. What if you drop a TM? The plastic will break.

It's just the reciever, handle, and barrel that's metal. It really won't weigh that much more.

How can you like a plastic gun that shoots 280 better than a full metal gun of the same model that shoots 380?
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Full metal guns aren't heavy. When I had my CA MP5, I was using it with a 3200 mah, and that added quite a lot of weight to it. And I used it single handed when needed. A metal M4 isnt that much, and think of it, the plastic will get annoyingly creaky after a while.
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:12 pm

hey i thought you were on my side emo and admin and my buddies wont play with me if i have a gun that shoots 380(they wont even play me with a 325 or 350 whatever my AUG shoots)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey I'm fine with playing against your AUG its just you whine about it being too hot outside to play or ticks biting you.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:19 pm

if it is under 100 degrees outside, then don't complain it's hot. It gets a 114 degrees on average here in the summer.
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:22 pm

hey i dont complain about it being hot or anything (except when i get shot in the face 12 times!!) youre the one always saying that your yard is too small and crap like that (and ticks are a big issue at my house MISTER)
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:24 pm

CQBer wrote:
hey i thought you were on my side emo and admin and my buddies wont play with me if i have a gun that shoots 380(they wont even play me with a 325 or 350 whatever my AUG shoots)

if you play in a backyard that's understandable. If you can go farther than 80 feet where you play, then you guys are pansies. Very Happy

I got shot by an E1 MP5J from 10 feet in the middle finger. (it swole up like twice the size of my finger and it was baby blue along with some blood Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Ok, who is afraid of getting shot by 400+ fps guns? Wow, thats funny, wait until you go to Operations. There will be snipers with 550fps or up to 600 fps.
Back to top Go down
Senor Awesome
Moderator/Baseball Junkie
Senor Awesome

Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Ok this isnt TM vs G&G. This is TM vs Rockband. We had a whole discussion on what gun and he isnt going to change his mind now.

Now why dont you just stick with Guitar Hero, the TM is caaaaaaaaaaaalling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftzone.forummotion.com
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Senor Awesome wrote:
Ok this isnt TM vs G&G. This is TM vs Rockband. We had a whole discussion on what gun and he isnt going to change his mind now.

Now why dont you just stick with Guitar Hero, the TM is caaaaaaaaaaaalling.

I just want him to get the best gun, but whatever.

I'd get the TM over rockband anyday.
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:40 pm

emokid wrote:
Ok, who is afraid of getting shot by 400+ fps guns? Wow, thats funny, wait until you go to Operations. There will be snipers with 550fps or up to 600 fps.

ouch Shocked

lol
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:51 pm

ok i am afraid of getting shot by a 400fps AEG i really dont care about the snipers they make alot of noise so its not hard to find them
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:56 pm

CQBer wrote:
ok i am afraid of getting shot by a 400fps AEG i really dont care about the snipers they make alot of noise so its not hard to find them

I'm afraid of getting shot too, but I still play. I'm really not scared anymore now that I know it really doesn't hurt much. Nothing can compare to my point blank finger wound anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
Jacob
Moderator/Taco Addict
Jacob

Number of posts : 320
Location : Giraffe and taco land (theres also rainbows and unicorns and senor)
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:24 pm

rockbands pretty fun multiplayer, but nobody ever wants to sing
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:45 pm

ok im going to get the TM...but I am going to get a wireless guitar for my 360 first (they come out seperatly the 16th)

EDIT: ok now this topic is to help me find what I need to get with my TM (I know I need a battery and crap like that )(BE SPECIFIC not "you need a battery" tell me which oneand what brand)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: airsoft gun vs. rockband   airsoft gun vs. rockband Empty

Back to top Go down

airsoft gun vs. rockband
Page 1 of 1