Airsoft-Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

beginner sniper.

Go down 
+3
Theprodigy
Airsoftguy087
mr mo ho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-23

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 7:51 pm

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_113&products_id=2372

so ive been searching around websites for a cheapish sniper just to see if this would be something i would really want to get into. i came across this. i have never heard of this brand and i was wondering if any of you have. i looked at all of the comments and everyone one gave it 5 stars. i know what most of you guys are thinking though. "for that kind of money why dont you buy a (insert brand). keep in mind i am just trying to figure out if this can be a beginning sniper. any opinions are accepted. thanks
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy087
Moderator/Stargate Freak
Airsoftguy087

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-09-16

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:02 pm

I believe I have heard that they are a good MPEG brand. Thats probably a good gun.
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:09 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theprodigy

Theprodigy

Number of posts : 93
Location : noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence
Registration date : 2007-10-14

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 pm

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST POSER EVER, LOOK AT SNIPERS RIGHT AFTER ME AND JARED WOWOW!
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 pm

if i was a poser, id get the same exact gun as you. but as you can see im getting a totally different brand. gun so shove it.
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-03

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 9:49 pm

Why not get a JG sniper for like 50 bucks?
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 9:51 pm

i hates jg Sad
Back to top Go down
Theprodigy

Theprodigy

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:20 pm

You have never even shot a jing gong how would you know that you hate them.
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:41 pm

jg mainly make cheaper copies of e1
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 11:02 pm

Too bad for you.... they are the same thing, just one is SLIGHTLY different then the other.The JG bar10 is one of the most popular sniper rifles, even people that have been playing for years buy one, even thought they have enough to buy a tanaka or something. So what if you don't like JG, go read a review of the bar10 on airsoftretreat. Heck I have enough money to buy a maruzen, but NO, I'm buying a cheaper one to start out with.
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 pm

ok wow u just confused me. and oh gee, if i got the same thing as prodigy he might call me a poser. i wouldnt want to
Quote :
copy
off of him. he might have a hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 11:55 pm

NO body can tell anyone what to get. For all I care you can have the exact same things as I have, and I won't give a crap. Get what you want and nevermind what other people say.
Back to top Go down
mr mo ho

mr mo ho

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 pm

haha i know but if you read his previous post, u might understand why i wrote that. thanks emokid. i guess ill save up then
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 am

Stealthmaster14 wrote:
Why not get a JG sniper for like 50 bucks?
If you're talking about this: http://www.shortyusa.com/airsoft.html?http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.html?II=1327&UID=1196164205-24.159.181.174&CA=&RID= , then its actually the AGM MP001. That just shows how dumb ShortyUSA is.

Oh, and by the way, if I see anymore arguing in this thread, I'm going to have to lock it.
-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
Theprodigy

Theprodigy

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 8:19 am

mr mo ho wrote:
#1 you have never shot either of the two in your life
#2 they are the same company execept e1 provides a waranty
#3 JG is a very good brand and arent COPIERS
#4 E1 copies of jg not the other way around
#5 Why are you getting the same gun as me??
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy087
Moderator/Stargate Freak
Airsoftguy087

Number of posts : 208

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 12:27 pm

5 You have no way of proving that Echo1 copies JG not the other way around. I am not saying that it's not true, but for all we know, Echo1 builds the guns, and then sells them to JG who upgrade the spring selling them for less money than Echo 1 because no warranty, website, or any of the good stuff Echo 1 has. Oh, also, the springs ARE different. That means that if you buy an Echo 1 it will last longer.

JG is also a good brand, and I see no reason not to bye the BAR 10, which from what I hear, is an great sniper. And to compare Echo 1 to JG when we are talking about the BAR 10 makes no sense, BECAUSE ECHO 1 DOESN'T MAKE A BAR 10!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or any other sniper rifle)
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Theprodigy wrote:
mr mo ho wrote:

#5 Why are you getting the same gun as me??

It doesn't matter if he get s the same gun as you, even if you know him. Anybody can get what they want. Heck you can't say that he's gonna get the same gun as you, because other people have the same gun, that you want. So technically your copying every one else that has the gun, and every body else copied the first person to get the gun.
Back to top Go down
Senor Awesome
Moderator/Baseball Junkie
Senor Awesome

Number of posts : 218

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:09 pm

Airsoftguy087 wrote:
for all we know, Echo1 builds the guns, and then sells them to JG who upgrade the spring selling them for less money than Echo 1 because no warranty, website, or any of the good stuff Echo 1 has.

Well, actually that would put JG out of business pretty fast......
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftzone.forummotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Ok, I'm locking this on the grounds that this is turning into a JG vs Echo 1 thread.
This is getting pretty sad that you guys can't stay on topic to save your lives.
-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

beginner sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner sniper.   beginner sniper. Empty

Back to top Go down

beginner sniper.
Page 1 of 1