Airsoft-Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft-Authority

Airsofter Heaven!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My EOTech finally arrived =O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OmD

OmD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-23

My EOTech finally arrived =O Empty
PostSubject: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Its about time, my EOTech 552 replica finally got to my doorstep on Thursday. Bought it from EbayBanned for 80$, they have free shipping for everything, they own.

I might add some more pictures later here is a preview:

My EOTech finally arrived =O DSC03005

My ultimate DM is finally externally complete. Now with a Guarder infinite torque motor, maybe a MS120SP spring, and I will be ready to go =P.
Back to top Go down
emokid
emokid

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:16 pm

If it's supposed to be a DMR, it should have a scope with zoom.....not an aim point in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
OmD

OmD

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 pm

^ Telescopic sights are useless in airsoft in my opinion. Why would I need 3X or even 2X zoom if my max range is 150ft?

The EOTech reticle makes acquiring targets super easy and fast, and allows you to use the Bindon Aiming Concept very easily and pain free, when if you tried to use that with a standard reticle telescopic sight, it just does not work.

I suppose it is all personal preference, but I have much experience with DMRs w/ 3-9X Sights, and personally I will never go back to them.

I also prefer the EOTech over aimpoints like the G&P, and just plain 35$ red dots like the Leapers one, because of the looks, superior construction and durability, and most importantly, the reticle.

In conclusion, I guess what ever floats your boat is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 pm

That's what I was thinking............lol

no matter what it is, I'm jealous and it looks flipping sweet
Back to top Go down
OmD

OmD

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:03 am

http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php?topic=4237.msg49243;topicseen#msg49243

^^ Review of EOTech is up @ ASB, its not done yet obviously, but it is started. Go ahead and check it out if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:09 pm

its a really good start to a good scope OmD but you need a better camera
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SargeandSniper1
OmD

OmD

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:15 pm

^^ Actually its probably a combination of my horrible photography skills, and the crap lighting I had at the time. The camera is actually quite nice.
Back to top Go down
CQBer
CQBer

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:18 pm

well just ask admin crappy lighting can ruin your day(and review)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SargeandSniper1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My EOTech finally arrived =O   My EOTech finally arrived =O Empty

Back to top Go down

My EOTech finally arrived =O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft-Authority :: Accessories/Gear Discussion :: Scopes/Sight Discussion-
Jump to: